Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land Claim by TheGuy34
Started by [E] TheGuy34

Did you look at the pictures? She isn't going to lose anything. I am going to give her a plot in the same area and will be bigger than 10x11 for free. The only difference is that the owner will be me and the city will actually be a city. Her plot in this city is only dirt, she has no house(please review my last post for picture evidence). And I think by any city's rules anyway, if you don't build in 2 weeks you are evicted. I'm not trying to steal a players mansion or chests or anything. It is only dirt! Plus aside from the free larger plot, I will pay her. This deal is in her best interest and anyone can see that it is more than fair.
The decision is set. Either you get babysnowball's permission, or you finish waiting 6 months for, potentially, a different answer. There is more than "just dirt" in the region and babysnowball gets priority. Taking an attitude with staff "not reading" when they did is not going to make things go in your favor.
Sorry dragoness but you don't get to set any decision. You are not the mod. And second I think it is B.S. That some girl who hasn't played IN 7MONTHS gets any kind of priority over a year veteran who plays daily. Third, this girl HASNT PLAYED IN 7MONTHS. Why do I have to wait another 5 in the off chance she will get on again. And fourth if it's such a big deal, I will give this person $12000 this is 63% of my money.
I'm an admin. And this topic is done.
Let me make a few things clear to you.

ModernDragoness is not a Moderator, she is an admin and has contributed more to the server than anything you have done so show some respect and stop acting like a little child.

She has not set any decision, she has pointed out to you the procedure rules to claim someone else's land. This is not up for discussion or compromising, you either follow or find some other land to build on.

And I am a mod, so if you really needed a mod to tell you this then I can easily do this for you: Ask for permission or wait six months.

You do not get any more 'special' treatment than someone who will have just joined today. Not because we don't value your membership to us, but because we value everyone who joins. We don't care if you have been here one year or two minutes, you all have equal priorities and all must follow the exact same procedures. I have been here well over a year now and also been staff for a year, if I were to claim some land do you think I would bypass any rules? Of course not, I would follow the exact same procedure as yourself so stop demanding we treat you like a king when even our own staff that help the server must follow procedures.

Now this specific claim will be denied and locked because I am completely disgusted at your attitude and expectations. You can make a new thread to claim the land again but if you do I want to see a message from yourself to ModernDragoness with a full apology for your behaviour towards her, she certainly deserves more than that from you after everything she has done for this server. Your next claim must follow the procedures correctly, I don't want to see this kind of behaviour again.

If you do have concerns for how the procedure is then make a thread to discuss it as a community and share suggestions and opinions. Obviously this will need to be in a calm and mannerly way which would go without saying but after what I've seen in this thread I felt I needed to remind you of that. All suggestions and opinions are taken on board, but screaming them at us will not get anything changed or solved.

/Locked