Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land Claim by TheGuy34
Started by [E] TheGuy34

Player wanting to claim: Theguy34, Cosmcreepers land

Warp name to land: I don't know if he has a warp but the land its just north of my town whose warp is /warp Megaton

Screenshot of land: The green box shows Megaton and the red box shows the land we wish to take possession of.

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: This land should have never been taken in the first place. It is too close to our town. Here is a quote from the explanation I gave on cosmcreepers ban appeal "Ok I've been quite but i need to clear some things up. Me and crazelmax own the town that cosmicreepers 2 plots were in. He kept destroying our sidewalk and we asked several times for him to stop and he never did so we repossessed his lots. Zionia can vouch for it, he/she was the one who told us to evict then he removed cosmic's protection. That's when Cosmic decided it would be a cool idea to start a city literally 20 blocks away from my town. Which is against the rules( number 4 part c) Now this all happened back in December. I didn't know building close to someone else was against the rules back then otherwise I would have reported him." I recently learned from a mod that cosm is permanently banned, so I would now like to re-claim the land that he should have never taken in the first place, it is right in the way of expansion.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): I contacted him on the forum and he was open to the idea of selling, but since then he has been permanently banned, so a sale would be impossible.
I have been informed by multiple mods that he is permanently banned. Will this speed up the process?
He only has 2 cobblestone buildings, and if it makes anyone feel better when I tear his stuff down I can collect everything and keep it in a special store room so if by some crazy chance he is allowed to return he can have all his blocks.
Looked up the info and the players ban appeal is still open. I have msged the person on the ban committee to see if a final decision has been made.

Secondary issue Babysnowball2 is a member of that area as well. Don't know if he/she is still active or not. Please look into it.

If it turns out that the ban decision is final and you get Babysnowball's permission I will award you the land. However if you are unable to reach Baby then you will have to wait 6 months.
Hey I don't know if you can determine who wrote a sign but I have a feeling snowball2 wrote this one. I found it in the building on cosmcreeper's land. Also I can guess this because the second pick is her lot. Is there any way I can just have it and i can pay her $1000. I can also give her a free plot in megaton if she ever returns. She hasnt been online since june 5 so idk if she will be reachable.
I have tried to reach snowball. I tried on her page and through one of her friends. She hasnt responded and she hasnt been on minetown in 5 and a half months. Can I get some status updates as to this land claim please?
bump
weekly bump
The land claim system is just like the justice system of America. Painfully slow.
Land claims take 6 months, if the player isn't banned, if so, the claim may be instant.