Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land Claim by TheGuy34
Started by [E] TheGuy34

ipwnin3D the player is banned that is why im upset this is taking so long!
I can see your need for this, you are currently pretty much boxed in and can't expand! Hopefully you can get this land and create a bigger city!
bump
TheGuy34 wrote:
bump

Please don't bump your own land claim thread. Once the six months have passed, a staff member will comment on the thread if you will have the land claim or not. Please do not post after this unless it is adding vital information to your case.

Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I feel like you didn't read the thread! There are extenuating circumstances and I need someone to actually HELP ME, NOT JUST READ THE LAST COMMENT AND SAY WAIT!

I don't mean to be rude but Its very frustrating when people don't read the whole thread before commenting. I did add information and no one has reviewed it.

Thanks,

TheGuy34
This snowball chick has not been on the game for over 6 months. I tried to contact her on her page and through one of her friends. Also, there is a sign saying "im giving my plot back." I know she left it because she is the only person with the permission necessary to make a sign. On top of this, I will pay her $2000 for her unused plot. A mod can check her balance before and after if you want. AND I will give her a FREE plot in Megaton if or when she EVER gets back on. I already have the permission to take it from the owner Cosmcreeper who is perma banned. It is a waist to let the land sit there for some chick who probably gave up minecraft, and who gave up her plot in this tiny town thing of cosm's.
Being rude will not get you anywhere. Italy08 told you you have to try and get ahold of snowball, which you have. As this person is not banned, I imagine you will indeed have to wait the 6 month period. Thrashing about in a tantrum won't make it any faster.
I appreciate that someone actually looked at my claim. But, Snowball does not actually own the land. She only HAD a plot on it. Now If you look at post number 5 I put the evidence to show that she gave her plot up! If you walk around this 125x40 area of cosmcreepers, The little 10x11 dirt square pictured below is the only place that she has permission for. Also, if you think about it, If this person EVER comes back, which is highly unlikely because she hasn't been on for 7 MONTHS, why would she want to build in a town who's owner is permanently banned? Please I urge you to visit the site( /warp cleveland). 5800 square blocks are going to waste over 110 blocks.I guarantee she wont miss it, and all the $2000 and plot i discussed in my last post will still apply. (she has $0 so $2000 would help her)
bump
Do not bump this thread, even though snowball may not have been an owner, people who are within the region have rights to the land first before anybody else. You will most likely have to wait 6 months before you get the land. That's the process. There is no need to keep bumping the thread.