Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] World Map update
Started by [E] starr_stealer

Ill get on this and let you guys know very soon if another staff does not already. I will edit it when I have an answer.
To add to this, I also found the players on live map to be very appealing and extremely helpful when playing. When I played in the summer, I noticed that the map updates every 24 hours, somewhere around 2AM Mountain Time.
any news?
The main2 worldmap should be refreshing daily now, there was a letter missing that caused the worldmap not to update, this is fixed now. I dont know anything about the worldmap of main1 not updating, ill poke sawine if someone else doesnt do that before me if he could check that 1 too.
Thanks WhatItDo and Nemenix!
any word on the main world1 map?
Unknown, Antonyoo. The world map has still not updated for me, and I am uncertain if it is being looked into.
It's very inconvenient that the map is STILL broken. I play minecraft with the map on one screen and minecraft on the other. So now that it hasn't updated in the last 3 weeks its a double blow cause the people location plug-in was also removed. I think the map is a big feature of the server and it's a shame that this problem has persisted for so long and the only response given is I'll look in to it.
The problem with the map is being looked into. If there was something else to say, the problem would already be fixed. The reason you're not getting the live back and forth in fixing this as normally happens with issues is because it's a bit different than reloading a plugin or restarting the server itself. When the map does generate properly, it takes time for the process to complete and actually see the changes, we do have a large map. As part of us just having to be patient as much as everybody else, we have to be cautious as to not end up with the process overlapping itself.

The crazy place known as the real world calls, but in an hour or two I'll take a look at the state of the map.
~Dragoness wrote:

The crazy place known as the real world calls, ...

I wish more people were like you. Anyways, thanks for working on it.