Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ddos?
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

Let's take a look at what XCoaster said... it's not a DDoS attack. Those have stopped since we acquired DDoS protection <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I know. I was just curious why there was still some small server lag. I have been on larger servers then this with less lag.
our MySQL has been acting up prertty badly the past few days and thats what the main cause of a lot of the lag and glitching
So I'm wondering, is the server down? Stathve1 and I were last on Main2 and we can't even log onto the hub's address. If the server is not down, how can Stathve1 and I log onto the hub? I get: Internal exception: Java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out. I know that it is a problem between the server and my computer. I know it isn't anything wrong with my computer (as I can connect to other servers). I've read it was just an internet problem, or that the server authentication is not working.
the server rrris up and running again now...idk exactly what is causing thrat issue...i usually gert that error when the server lags me out
weird