Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server lag
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

Zio is right the only time i have seen less then 20 is when it is late in the day for me(EST). Other then that even when i first joined there were never less then 80-90, in peak times.
i remember peak times of about 150 XD those were fun lagtime
weird. I must have joined at the weirdest times lol
Most I've even seen is 120 0.0

which was HELL thanks to the lag.

I'd like to think though that with regards to players, we've got a warm creamy loyal collection forming, and especialy in MMO, Quality > Quantity.

This also means we're getting a better community while experiencin less lag, hurrah <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Sure, having 100 people on might look good from the outside, but once you step in and some kid starts namecalling because you wont give him diamond...and some guy declares himself PlanetMinecraft and thus MUST HAVE OP...and some wiseguy thinks that by spamming he will crash the server on his own...

<3 All round better community

apart from a COUPLE of idiots i've seen ingame who appear to have left all sense, decency, and respect at home
Agreed
I am an old time player i have been around for over a year i have known every thing and i have seen it all...