Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Regarding Old joseon occupancy
Started by [E] WhatItDo [1]

Hey, WhatItDo here.

So really quickly to start off, This message is only important for the people who use to live in joseon

To the long lost people of joseon i am keeping you up to date so you know whats going to be happening with the town, as the co founder I have not been able to get in touch with derreck for almost 7 months after numerous times of trying, as thought over i am going to revamp the town so it isn't dead. there will be some construction and change to the town to add on but i need you to If you live in the town still please leave a message here so i know that you are still active otherwise i need to get everything cleaned up. To give you guys time to do this im going to leave this here for you to respond to until the 24th (Wednesday) before i start construction.

Once again if you do not live in the old town of joseon You dont need to worry about this message, this is for some of the older players that im not quiet sure still exist around here.

if you do live in the town please let me know, I have some good ideas for the town and i would like to hear what you have to say and give your input.

Don't you need to give 2 weeks in total? including a sign on their door and an in game mail message... I remember those were the rules (the sign on door was the base minimum rule).
your right but i remember already giving some houses eviction because they were no longer playing. there are still signs up from it and the eviction signs were left for 2 months during the summer because i remember thats when i had work and was gone and didn't come back till the 16th
I am a member of joseon. Ive been busy lately with family issues. Please do not remove my plots
Roger that. your plot will remain just tell me which one, i know you own a shop there as well.
I want to join?
The town is undergoing reconstruction, i will start giving away plots when its complete