Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Could an admin help. I was told by a mod to bring this to admins.
Started by [E] antonyoo

Pvp does not work for me anywhere. In the end, when I say /pvp off, it gives me the message that pvp is enforced in the end. However, I still cannot attack others, and they cannot attack me.

Also, in the main world, I could not pvp even though both parties pvping had their /pvp on.

Also, I think it was Neil, but anyways, a mod tried to look up information about me while in-game. However, information about my pvp status did not come up.

This has been like this over a month now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
pvp has been disabled everywhere on the MAIN server. I believe it is enabled on MAIN2 if you select the option. No one can do pvp. However, when it is re-enabled, you cannot turn pvp off in the nether or in the end. Those are pvp enabled globally.
dunsjohn wrote:
pvp has been disabled everywhere on the MAIN server. I believe it is enabled on MAIN2 if you select the option. No one can do pvp. However, when it is re-enabled, you cannot turn pvp off in the nether or in the end. Those are pvp enabled globally.

I thought it was forced on in the End+Nether ?
Minetown Rules wrote:

1.Main Server World

•Griefing is not allowed

•Stealing (taking from) chests that are not yours is not allowed

•PVP is optional

2.Main Server Nether & End

•Griefing & Stealing is allowed

•PVP is enabled
dunsjohn wrote:

Are you sure about that? I still get messages regarding my pvp status. Also, when I asked a mod ingame about this problem, he told me that he did not know how to fix it. Not that I did not have a problem in the first place. So Im guessing, it is a glitch.
MasterJack, please read what I said carefully. I remember saying it is globally enabled in the nether and end... that means that it is forced. Think about it. Globally means everyone, enabled means on. It's on for everyone... you know?

Antonyoo... mods aren't always right. Then again maybe I'm wrong. However, I explicitly remember an announcement that the pvp plugin is broken.
/server PVP

There hasn't been a notice about the PVP plugin within staff so some of us don't know, though it seems like PVP is disabled in the main world for now, I'd suggest going on the PVP server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Danny wrote:
/server PVP

it seems like PVP is disabled in the main world for now

Does the staff intend on keeping it this way? I feel as though the structures in the game that were built to be used for pvping will go to waste.
Is pvp enabled on MAIN2? It'd be pretty pointless to have an RP world without pvp.
I have built two arenas in the main world 1. If pvp is disabled, the two areans become useless. Also, I have been working on another arena in the main world1. Should I stop building it? Or are there any plans to enable pvp again?
PVP IS enabled on Main2

/pvp on

/pvp off

I'm not sure if PVP being off in main is intended, but it may just be plugins interfering with each other~