Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tekkit Server News - October 15th
Started by [E] MastaC729

So since the Tekkit server is back up again...

I have made some changes. First, Dimensional Anchors have been disabled for good reason. Secondly, I have disabled MFFS. It throws errors with Hawkeye and LWC, so I cannot have it running unless they fix the issues for the 1.3.2 release of Tekkit (if it ever happens). I will not be doing refunds for materials lost to MFFS, so please do not spam us with messages saying you lost materials. Finally, as the days progress, I would like all laggy sections of the map to be eradicated. I know that a lot of people have laggy machines, or bases spitting out items. You need to notify staff if you are one of those people so we can sort things out. Otherwise, I will be regenerating all areas that are laggy to cut down on overall server lag.

Please report laggy areas with the ingame Petition system, and report bugs in the Report section on the forum.

Oh, I also want to mention that nothing should be lost in this past few weeks. We are on the same map, so everything you built or mined is still where it was before the hardware failure.

-MastaC

List of Future Changes

- Move Tekkit to use Spigot instead of CraftBukkit

- Implement new spawn
Sounds good MastaC thanks for getting it back up and going
Masta! I had a forcefield when I went to bed lastnight, and now it's gone? Can u plz refund, this was before they were banned.
MastaC729 wrote:
I will not be doing refunds for materials lost to MFFS, so please do not spam us with messages saying you lost materials.

Sorry, I am not planning on bringing them back soon. It says so in the OP. That feature was not stable to begin with, and the fact that our server is getting larger doesn't help the problem. If I ever enable the mod (most likely when Tekkit is updated for 1.3.2, if that ever happens), then you can make another. But like I said, no refunds for lost MFFS items.
Sounds good! keep up the good work!