Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] runescape dont look if you dont play
Started by [E] daniel1995

I do have a lv 61 account (Username Aromasin) But I've just started a new account, so I'm level 8 :3
Level 97.

20 mil.
I remember when I left I was 20... 21?

Yeah, I felt pretty good about myself.

Maybe 200 gold.

~SN
I prefered this game in the year 1999-2001. When most of you probally didnt know how to use a computer.

edit: for the first time i felt old.
sawine wrote:
I prefered this game in the year 1999-2001. When most of you probally didnt know how to use a computer.

edit: for the first time i felt old.

1999 LOL

You played DeviousMUD?
Nah, it was in late 1999 or in the beginning of 2000 that i started playing. If I remeber well... anyway, i was there in the first year it came public.
it came public 1999 and then RS2 was made in 01 bigggg difference.. Saw played classic.... as i did then went rs2 cuz i got bored
I think we should just item scam when free trade comes out. like quick remove.
I think technically the progression was:

RSC (Classic) 1999-2001

RS2 (2) 2001-2008

RSHD (Current) 2008-Future

I started in classic. The last year or so. I coul dactually still play classic until they killed all the accounts unless you played during a certain week.

'03-'05 were the best years for Runescape. The economy was stable, had good content, and was just before the kill of free trade.
I started when i Was 6 years old to. Sawine the masta shown me the game . At this time it was like the first year or so. I played the whole classic, then switched to the New one, played a lil bit and always have been going back and forth on the game, But I really stopped last year, After the account was banned for botting hahahaha