Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Mattwhi/mrpiggy from the forums
Started by Unknown User

idk i just thought that the THIS IS MINE-TOWN Thing Would be Funneh i hope no feelings where hurteded
Mattwhi stop acting like your the little child who is being bullied for no reason. You whine on quite a few threads that your banned and that you want back on. Your ban appeal was closed, they wont let you back on.
Ok Dan, you want one reason, I'll give you a couple.

1) He whines CONSTANTLY

2) Virtually no one likes or wants his presence here.

3) He has been banned not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES.

4) I do not see why people who are not part of the community and have no business here should be allowed to stay here

5) He is extremely immature, and when he was allowed back in the server due to the ban lists not being activated, he showed no signs of having changed that, hence why broly banned him once more

6) Spamming the forums with his brooding and spamming the mods with his requests for tnt and for me to be banned and such

7) griefing

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Lying about Cody letting him back in the server

Need I go on?
Dr. Draed has a point, he is a big whiner. ( Hehee that sounds like wiener.)
of course you can't spell, and calling me a hypocrite while being a giant hypocrite makes you a triple hypocrite. I asked crial for a pickaxe because I kept losing mine, but you were doing it ALL DAY.

EDIT** And that doesn't count for the other seven things on my list lolz

Broly banned you the third time. You got banned once, appealed it, banned twice, ban stayed until yesterday, broly bans you third time. Nuff said.
Mattwhi wrote:
ive only been banned twice and u were buging the admins and mods to for a pick axe and before that u were asking for tnt. dont be a hypocrith (cant spell)

i think the proper way to say that is.... ive WAS only banned THRICE and YOU WHERE buGGing the admins and mods FOR A PICK AXE and before YOU WHERE asking for tnt. dont be a BIATCH. (FIXED SPELL)
U were killing everyone near the spawn and i never got to touch tnt apart from when jaysfan died and he droped tnt but i gave it back.
but matt, this is temp. killing tis fun!
nothing im just having fun. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
also i found ur home when i went out exploring on the old server i borrowed ur reed and i put it outside untill it grew and i put the reed back where i found it and took the other one. its tecknickly not stealing if i put it bak <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>