Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] unjustly banned
Started by [E] Noixo

And the post is immediately deleted? Glad I preserved a copy of his LIES! =P

From,

Chris.
well see about that okay then if i come back on then that means that i came back beacuse of cody no other admins are really friends or anything so they wont help me.
Sigh, mrpiggy. Just STOP. We do not believe you. Just get out of here now.
XxCrialxX wrote:
Sigh, mrpiggy. Just STOP. No one...believes you. Just get out of here now.

FTFY!
mrpiggy wrote:
well I'll just leave then

FTFY X2!

From,

Chris.
hey no twisting words <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
shut uuuup
I agree with this.
WallRunner wrote:
mrpiggy wrote:
here is some snipits of when i talked to cody on email

There you go

Sent from my iPhone On Jan 13, 2011, at 11:25 PM,

Matthew Whiteley <flatout12@> wrote:

> well its mattwhi> > >

Subject: Re: plz plz plz plz> >

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:46:09 -0500> >

To: flatout12@> > > >

Is your name Mattwhitt Did you get banned or something

Sent from my iPhone On Jan 11, 2011, at 12:27 AM > > >

thats from latest to furthest is that enough proof even though he didnt really clearly stating that he actuly unbanned me but there is some proof!!. edit: i deleted the actual email ending so ppl wont spam me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

That seriously makes absolutely no sense, since you copied the header of 3 emails but only included 1 and part of a 2nd. Not to mention if you sent it then, why didn't you come back until today?

From,

Chris.

LOLOLOLOLOL grammar.. punctuation...

(You) Consider it a gift from me.

Wow a well thought up insult you have there Drupe, you randomly get off topic by insulting his grammar.

You all fail at arguing with another person, really, i'm embarrassed just reading all the posts.

Mr piggy, you have been here for about 2 weeks whining about your ban on every post, If this is your behavior, Why would we want you back on the server ? All I see is an immature 13 years old whining, all day long. I don't want that on minetown....

If you can proof you are actually mature, That would help your case.

Cya.