Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] unjustly banned
Started by [E] Noixo

mrpiggy wrote:
wtf brolly banned me for no reasion even through cody unbanned me DID U HEAR THAT CODY UN BANNED ME.

Cody did not unban you... You were unbanend because we are on a temps server and the plugins that make the fonctionallity to ban you were disabled.
As far as we all know, the only reason you were unbanned is because of the new temp server with nothing applied to it. If i find out differently, then you can be unbanned.
We've already been over this atleast 4 times today, the only reason you made it back onto the server in any capacity is because the whitelist/banlist isn't active due to the update. (Sawine confirmed this earlier) You'll be unable to get into the server as soon as it goes back to normal.

Also, you weren't "unjustly" banned, you've been a pest all day, running around with TNT (atleast I heard), spamming the chatbox, arguing, whining and annoying every admin/mod that I've seen on today by asking for TNT and such. If this were my website, you'd be gone within moments of your arrival.

TL:DR; You aren't truly unbanned, you're being a pest and grow up.

From,

Chris.
thats also a lie it was dra and jaysfan placing tnt everywhere and i wanst spaming the chat gimmie 3 examples that i spamed the chat?
"crial cn i plz have TNT"

"jp can i plz have TNT plz ill be good"

"broly cn I have TNT plz"

Good enough? It's annoying to everyone else, especially when you were told no and kept asking different Admins/mods, going behind the other people's backs.

And as for the TNT, I'm talking earlier in the day, I seem to recall people yelling at you about using it earlier in the afternoon, before Jay or Draed even got online.

From,

Chris.

Dude... it's called a comma... learn how to use it. You were unbanned because the plugins arent working correctly. You are a liar and a thief and an all around shithead. Go back to playing with legos you little fuck. I have told you this many many many times;

theres-the-door-now-get-the-fuck-out.jpg
I lol'd at the pic.
and i never asked jp
mrpiggy wrote:
here is some snipits of when i talked to cody on email

There you go

Sent from my iPhone On Jan 13, 2011, at 11:25 PM,

Matthew Whiteley <flatout12@> wrote:

> well its mattwhi> > >

Subject: Re: plz plz plz plz> >

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:46:09 -0500> >

To: flatout12@> > > >

Is your name Mattwhitt Did you get banned or something

Sent from my iPhone On Jan 11, 2011, at 12:27 AM > > >

thats from latest to furthest is that enough proof even though he didnt really clearly stating that he actuly unbanned me but there is some proof!!. edit: i deleted the actual email ending so ppl wont spam me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

That seriously makes absolutely no sense, since you copied the header of 3 emails but only included 1 and part of a 2nd. Not to mention if you sent it then, why didn't you come back until today?

From,

Chris.
Don't even bother mrpiggy. You know Cody didn't unban you, so just stop.