Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lilguts98's Ban Appeal
Started by [E] lilguts98 [1]

Username: lilguts98

When you were banned : I don't know

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: Stealing from itsprotonic

Server: Main

I honestly don't know why i was accused of stealing, i haven't been on the server in a while and when i come back on and go to the main world it says i'm banned. Maybe there might of been confusion with another player? I don't really know
The image below says otherwise. Please explain, Not telling the truth won't help your appeal.

2012-08-28_23.15.46_1346460270.png
hmm, i'm not sure about that, i let my cousin play on my account and maybe my cousin found this server and thought it was a raiding server. if you want to keep me banned then go ahead since the rules do say i'm responsible for people who go on my account.
Yes that is correct. You are responsible for your account. Is there any reason as to why I should unban you or maybe what you could further do to prevent this from happening again?
well for one i will remove the minetown ip from my multiplayer ip remembering thing (i don't know what its called, but the ip is not hard to memorize), i have changed my password as my cousin is getting his account very soon, and my cousin is the only person other than me in my family to play minecraft so i will not be telling anyone else my account info.
Thats what I like to hear, You will be unbanned in 48 hours...Please take this time to reread the rules www.minetown.net/rules

/locked