Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Anti-Cheat Plugin
Started by Unknown User

jimbo493 wrote:
its not simple, they lterally have to rewrite it to fix it

.... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object> How many other people have already said that in this thread?
I totally agree with this proposition.
Thanks for your work Yield!

If it has not been noted, I am frequently kicked for spam when using /warp, /chest, /workbench, /cprivate, and /duckshop link.

Its good knowing we have the right man on the job!
gatschet wrote:
I didnt say it would be that easy at all. I know how plugins work. I'm saying get our highly underutilized dev team to work on changing a simple thing.

That is rude and it is not a simple thing! You should thank yield for working on this because otherwise you would be kicked just as often.
If anyone is having a problem furthermore with Anti-Cheat, please post about it in this thread.

Thank you.
my problem so far is that i cant move around without it saying im flying and cheating all i do is jump up blocks to climb out of my mine and it says im trying to fly then kicks me i cant play anymore
bojo1498 wrote:
gatschet wrote:
I didnt say it would be that easy at all. I know how plugins work. I'm saying get our highly underutilized dev team to work on changing a simple thing.

That is rude and it is not a simple thing! You should thank yield for working on this because otherwise you would be kicked just as often.

Rude? Do you even know the definition of underutilized? Nothing in my post was rude. But kudos for the ignorant post