Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GACKT's VG Question Thread
Started by [E] GACKT

Don't forget my question about QTE's <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cool:">:cool:</object>
KneeHeadToe wrote:
Do you hate Quick Time events? I do.

These things:

QTE.jpg

Depends on how they are used, for example I hate the God of War franchise, not only because it's been drawn out for like 7 games over many platforms, but because the game is literally just made up of quick time events. A good game that comes to mind that uses quick time events in many clever ways is Bayonetta, a great game that sadly didn't do so well. Though you might have heard that Bayonetta 2 was announced at TGS, that game was most likely saved by Nintendo and is a WiiU exclusive.
Danny wrote:
Ninja Blade was the worst $20 I've ever spent.

Do you ever think we'll have another cross-platform multiplayer game? I remember there being a round based fps that let you play online with people on Xbox and Windows Vista.

And what about this....

You think there will be another Legend Of Zelda game before the WiiU is released?

Of course! Though that isn't something I've particularly been looking out for, I'm pretty positive that there are plenty of cross platform multiplayer games being developed

No, not on the Wii, though I wouldn't be surprised if one is being planned on the 3DS.
$kutha$ wrote:
How great is Black ops 2 gunna be?

Oh let me tell you before I start ranting, I do not hate Call Of Duty, I hate Activision and what they have done to that franchise.

Black Ops 2 might be alright, I can only hope they finally realized after MW3 that CoD as a whole is becoming unpopular, re-releasing the same game with nothing new in each new sequel is not going to work anymore. Activision is pretty much milking the franchise for as much money as they possibly can. If they don't truly care about the franchise that's fine I'll be glad to see it die, in my opinion I think it's time to take a break from the FPS genre, it's so overused.

If they do, they really need to change it up, I think they should strip the campaigns out of FPS's and focus entirely on multiplayer, because honestly majority of players don't play it. From what I've read about BO2, Treyarch is really focusing on the zombie modes, apparently it has it's own campaign. But it is good, I won't buy it day one of release nor will I give my moeny to Activision, I'll buy it used off Amazon.
jalllaf wrote:
Everytime i go to kotaku i remember .. GACKT ..

Thank you internet for reddit.com/r/games

Reddit is unreliable and Kotaku? Don't mention that joke of a website in here.
Άᶁḁ₥ wrote:
Why is it a COD elite soldier can run for 15 seconds...

Yet Mario the fat italian plumber can run for F**king hours >.>?

Because Mario is on drugs.
Have you played the Walking Dead game? If so, what did you think.

I thought it was amazing...
Danny wrote:
Ninja Blade was the worst $20 I've ever spent.

Do you ever think we'll have another cross-platform multiplayer game? I remember there being a round based fps that let you play online with people on Xbox and Windows Vista.

And what about this....

You think there will be another Legend Of Zelda game before the WiiU is released?

Yeah, shadowrun, I had that, I actually found it really fun too, especially playing as the elves with the sword.
Coffeey wrote:

I have been playing them. Yes I find them entertaining but nothing spectacular that will make it on my GOTY list. It must be exhausting for that studio to develop these episodes with sucha short time. I'm looking forward to this months episode!
You didn't answer mine? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

What Was the first game I made?
GACKT wrote:
Coffeey wrote:

I have been playing them. Yes I find them entertaining but nothing spectacular that will make it on my GOTY list. It must be exhausting for that studio to develop these episodes with sucha short time. I'm looking forward to this months episode!

The story line so far has been amazing..
Mechman007 wrote:
You didn't answer mine? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

What Was the first game I made?

You made a game? Re-read the OP.
Yeap, a real crappy 2d platform one =P LOL

It was a question about gaming industry KIND OF! lolz, I read the OP <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>