Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GACKT's VG Question Thread
Started by [E] GACKT

As much as i'm sure people can disagree about how amazing I am on other fronts there's one thing pretty much everyone knows with utter certainty: i'm pretty much the smartest person, ever.

Usually, I keep it to myself because I know what peons you all are and I hate having to repeat myself, but today I feel like i'm walking around in a good dream, floating, if you were, so i'm willing to divulge a little bit of VG industry information to you, the little people.

So lay it on me, anything you've ever wondered about, anything to do with the game industry.

I can explain it.

I can make it all make sense.

(Just to get one thing straight, I am not a PC gamer, nor will I ever be.)
What is your favorite PC game?
KneeHeadToe wrote:
What is your favorite PC game?

Civilization 3
Nah but a serious question now:
Which shops actually sell this much hair gel?
FF7Hair.jpg
What is your favorite video game of all time? And why?
KneeHeadToe wrote:
Nah but a serious question now:
Which shops actually sell this much hair gel?

Actually no joke, Square Enix announced a hair gel line a few days ago, FF 13 themed.
KneeHeadToe wrote:
What is your favorite video game of all time? And why?

That's a very tough question that I've pondered for years, but to answer it right off the bat... I would have to say the Metal Gear franchise has a whole, not just one game.

I've played Metal Gear since MGS1, afterwards I went back to play the NES Metal Gear 1&2, up till now I consider it to be one of the greatest video game franchises ever, a very convoluted story line that's completely overwhelming once you understand it. I never doubt a KP title, anything developed by Hideo Kojima you can expect great things from.
Why are we Human?

Is there a god?

Are there Other Species Out there in Space?
Nick663 wrote:
Why are we Human?

Is there a god?

Are there Other Species Out there in Space?

Evolution.

No.

Of course.

Re-read the OP/Section this topic is in
Whats your true identity.

How's japan ?
jalllaf wrote:
Whats your true identity.

How's japan ?

It was amusing the first two times. Try to stay on topic.

To answer your second question, It's fine as always. I had a great time at TGS, not very many exciting titles this year including the new PS3 model.

But what could you expect, this console generation is coming to a close so not much left to announce.