Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Protecting your Valuables
Started by [E] Merrykig

This might not be the exact Right place for this, but I have noticed lately that If you are in an area that is protected, And try to

Access single block chests, you cannot open them. (Was in one of Espero's cities wanting to put supplies in for Jp having something he was using and didnt want it lol) but couldnt get in the single. Later, Blazedaze was on and I was showing him around

Some of the new places, he could access any of the double block chests, but, whenever he tried to open the one single one

I had hidden away to show him where our Valuables are (as we are working togetherish) He couldnt see into it. I think the protection

That admins place does affect chests but only Single block ones. Just a theory, If anyone wanted to test this for me and

Give me there feedback, I think this might help stop some/maybe alot of the griefing of important items
what exactly are you trying to say here? because for me i just hide my stuff in the remote buildings a make and have never gotten anything stolen from me
Im saying that, for players, If you have your area protected and one single block chest, not 2 together, anyone who is not on your protection list cannot get in, therefore, cannot steal your items. I think, I want other regular players to check this out too cause this could stop alot of the griefing of valuables if someone keeps a few single chests instead of putting them together
doesnt work like that without /cp (chest protection) and that resets everythimg the server does
Well then I guess its fluke I couldnt open the single chest that Jpkoushel had in his giant creeper to put a supply or 2 in for boredom that I wanted to get rid of, or Blazedaze not being able to see the one I have stored up in JpKoushel's Attic (Blaze being allowed due to him being my Boyfriend) byt ya. I guess thats just total fluke then right Grifff?