Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Your Favorite Pokemons!
Started by [E] Bobby [2]

moooncow wrote:
Άᶁḁ₥ wrote:
Even though Dragonite is an 'Uber' pokemon, his weakness to ice (type / lowish special defence) make him an easy target. Also, his Atk is by far his stronger aspect, so you have to rely on the Physical branch...most of the best moves are Special :L So usually when EV trainin I'd train Atk to make the best of it. I feel cheated if I raise Sp Atk :L

Although Earthquake is pretty awesome.

Personally I rank him as only moderate. Good/charismatic enough to make the team but not enough to go pro with <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I'd usually team him up with a Gengar for the speed/Earthquake in double teams.

Blaziken is a suprisingly good Pokémon for Competitions, although most people lean on Ubers (Garchomp etc) and Legends (Rayquaza) where possible, or the hilarious Rattata that can KO any unprepared trainer. XD

What? Dragonite isn't uber, and with multiscale as a dreamworld ability he is hardly an easy target, especially with smart ev placements in the relevant defences, it also gets outrage/extremespeed/earthquake/fire punch, which are all very good physical moves, and on the special side it gets hrricane, which is 100% accurate in the rain, so your welcome to your views, but I would hardly call Dragonite "moderate"

Now to the topic, my favourite pokemon would have have to be Darkrai, not for battle reasons, but purely fo how awesome he is, and he's been my favourite since the movie he featured in, plus I've always had a preference for dark types, as my old favourite was Umbreon
If I had the choice it will always be the first few generations every time. I have never attached myself to the newer generations and honestly I really dont like them D:

I mean theres some that look like coffins and microwaves... DO NOT WANT xD

So whenever I see someone get a buzz from the new generations of pokemon I have a huge urge to smother them in their sleep with a pikachu plushie </3

Its a shame I can never like them as much as the originals <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> x
Squirtle

Favorite pokemon since i was 2 years old

I used to have an alarm clock with him on it which would do the original pokemon theme song to wake me up

but then it broke

and i dont have a good alarm clock since ;-;
EAaUl.jpg
The pokemon that I know

pokemon150.jpeg
moooncow wrote:
Άᶁḁ₥ wrote:
Even though Dragonite is an 'Uber' pokemon, his weakness to ice (type / lowish special defence) make him an easy target. Also, his Atk is by far his stronger aspect, so you have to rely on the Physical branch...most of the best moves are Special :L So usually when EV trainin I'd train Atk to make the best of it. I feel cheated if I raise Sp Atk :L

Although Earthquake is pretty awesome.

Personally I rank him as only moderate. Good/charismatic enough to make the team but not enough to go pro with <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I'd usually team him up with a Gengar for the speed/Earthquake in double teams.

Blaziken is a suprisingly good Pokémon for Competitions, although most people lean on Ubers (Garchomp etc) and Legends (Rayquaza) where possible, or the hilarious Rattata that can KO any unprepared trainer. XD

What? Dragonite isn't uber, and with multiscale as a dreamworld ability he is hardly an easy target, especially with smart ev placements in the relevant defences, it also gets outrage/extremespeed/earthquake/fire punch, which are all very good physical moves, and on the special side it gets hrricane, which is 100% accurate in the rain, so your welcome to your views, but I would hardly call Dragonite "moderate"

Now to the topic, my favourite pokemon would have have to be Darkrai, not for battle reasons, but purely fo how awesome he is, and he's been my favourite since the movie he featured in, plus I've always had a preference for dark types, as my old favourite was Umbreon

You sir, know exactly what I'm talking about <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Loll'd

And loll'd another time

Pikachu on acid is one of my favourite pokemon videos. I laughed so much at it XD Its pretty disturbing lol.
I love the bit at the end XD

"Uh...you can keep him."
I'd have to go with Swampert.
This one is probably the easiest thing in the world...

Flygon, Aggron, Dustox, Shiftry, Walrien and oh darnit theres this one pokemon I just cant remember the name.... It's a psychic type...

(If you can't tell i'm being sarcastic you should probably look for sarcasm classes)