Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PokéTips!
Started by [E] Idellechi

Pokemon has become a big hit within the Minetown community recently due to a new online experience called PokeMMO. But, how many of you trainers think you've got what it takes to be THE Pokemon master? Wether you do or you don't there's always room for improvement, so Gardevoir is here to answer all of your questions on raising Pokemon, Pokemon battles, Pokemon Contests, Catching them all and pretty much any other question!

Ready, Set, Go!

I feel 10 all over again... :3

Got one for ya. What are pokemon?!
I actually do have a question xD I found a moon stone in "Moon cave" (I think thats the name) What can i do with it? I vaguely remember im pretty sure i can evolve a evie with it. anything else?
gotmilk54445 wrote:
I actually do have a question xD I found a moon stone in "Moon cave" (I think thats the name) What can i do with it? I vaguely remember im pretty sure i can evolve a evie with it. anything else?

A Moon Stone is an evolutionary item- when you give it to certian Pokemon they evolve. It's mainly seen with Clefairy but can also be used on Jigglypuff and Skitty. I think it also works on Nidorina and Nidorino.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
gotmilk54445 wrote:

A Moon Stone is an evolutionary item- when you give it to certian Pokemon they evolve. It's mainly seen with Clefairy but can also be used on Jigglypuff and Skitty. I think it also works on Nidorina and Nidorino.

Hmm, i have a clefairy, what does it evolve into?
Ooh, i has another question, got any tips on how to evolve my abra? hes level 10.. and all he knows is teleport :/
Run in the grass with your abra as the first pokemon, when the battle starts switch to a different pokemon and battle. Your abra will gain 1/2 the xp
Would you say a nuzlocke challenge is a good idea?
Nameless5511 wrote:
Would you say a nuzlocke challenge is a good idea?

Not sure if it's a wonderful challenge in Pokemmo lol... Probably for singleplayer, but kudos to you if you can pull it off online.
gotmilk54445 wrote:
Ooh, i has another question, got any tips on how to evolve my abra? hes level 10.. and all he knows is teleport :/

Get an EXP share, take on a double-battle or do what Danny said.

And guys, I'm kinda here to do the question-answering xD