Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] dancraft200's ban appeal
Started by Unknown User

=============

Username: dancraft200

When you were banned : sometime 3 months ago

Person who banned you: DanniDorrito

Reason you were banned: Posting an inappropriate comment towards Irethena and coffeey.

Server: main

=============
Why should you be unbanned..?
Since I am somewhat involved in this, I would like to see dancraft unbanned.
You were somewhat involved in the argument, not the decision to make on a ban appeal. If you dont have any information about the appeal then dont post.
The information that I would like to post... is that I myself, would like to see him unbanned. I have the right to post that here seens as I was directly involved.
You will be forum banned yourself if you dont stop posting on this appeal, that is not information that is a request. Post information about the event that happened and not requests. Message me privately rather than replying on here, you have been warned now. Stop pushing your luck coffeey.
I fell like I should be unbanned since I have thought about my actions and I know they were unacceptable. I'm never going to do it again cause I missed the community feel to minetown and it's players. I also feel like I should be unbanned because I have talked to coffeey on steam and apolagized and sent irethena a message apologizing.
Hi Dancraft,

We have had a discussion about this and it was pretty much a big no. You have had enough chances and everytime you screwed it up. We dont think that you have been matured since your last ban, because this is a too short time to have matured. We have decided that your ban will turn into a permaban.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your life.

Nem
kk... See you then