Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] School work
Started by [E] daniel1995

Ok totally random thread here but i just did this essay in about 3 hours ( I suck at English). I wanna see someone else or everyone post some essay or story they have to write for school will be interesting =]

This thread changes from anyone i erase the last 30 days of your thread count
Haha I remember reading that book in english. Not a fun time at all haha
Here's my favorite essay I wrote last semester in english. Shit was cash, got a 96 on it. And yes that's my name, idc. Facebook it up, nerds!
Oh god, I have nothing good to show, but I suppose I can show yo this Deltora Quest based story I made when I was in year 7. It got me an A+ WOOT

Its 10 pages long, good luck reading it before falling asleep.

P.S. Ak-Baba is a dragon like bird.
lmao it's 5 pages. 10 because of huge bolded font.
Bold doesn't change the font size. Mine is 14, yours is 12, not big a difference.
youre using arial bold at 14. thats a huge font. Times new roman 12pt is only 5 pages.
sigh i am in friggin law school. we do lame ass legal essays which give my head and everyone elses problems.

too bad i don't have my essay i wrote for my final examination of highschool. it was apparently epic according to my teacher, for a guy who does nothing but sleep in classes <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>.
suprised on all of the responses ill read them all tommorow its 12 am now and have school tommorow and finals on wed.!!! then ill be back on friday!
Who wants to see some poetry? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

The Distant Hills

The distant hills call to me.

Their rolling waves seduce my heart.

Oh, how I want to graze in their lush valleys.

Oh, how I want to run down their green slopes.

Alas, I cannot.

Damn the electric fence!

Damn the electric fence!

Thank you.