Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Thread Lock Rampage
Started by Unknown User

☆ Exeriti ☆ wrote:
Lom, the reasons stated was "Pointless Thread"..

And you know we have been through this so many times allready, so i see no reason for me to link all the "Locked because o pointless thread" threads.

There are so many things I can say about this post..but that aside is it really that important to you that your duty is to aurgue about locking threads?

I mean it's a forum and most general discussions these days are all pointless so why bother?

Also I'm pretty sure there is a difference between off topic and pointless, doesn't matter if it's slight.
i mean who doesn't like to jump on the forum's and have a laugh of what is usually some serious business. unless it gets to a stage where it is offensive leave it be. As death says build a bridge and get over locking good f$%king threds.
I know this is extremely ironic but I'm locking this thread as this debate will go no-where.

There is an 'Off-Topic' section meaning any sort of topics that aren't to do with MineTown. This could be weather, local news, most recent purchase you have made ect. Not completely useless threads made by trolls to spark some sort of reaction from the public. If you do not like not being unable to troll then please go to legendarycrap or some other bad server, they would love to have your opinions on there.

Thank you x
I'm very sorry to post in an already locked thread, but really? Thread lock rampage? I locked one thread for a post that was asking for abuse. That's like if I just made a thread saying "Give me kudos and attention". Of course it's going to be locked.

Relocked.