Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Thread Lock Rampage
Started by Unknown User

Can we please stop locking the off topic threads for being fucking pointless?

They are "Off topic", thats the only place you can post random, wierd and pointless stuff..

How many times have we gone through this allready?..

disagree-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-570.gif
Your just mad that you weren't able to tell the 40 something guy how nice he looked in his googled forum avatar.

when-you-have-to-sneeze-but-it-wont-come-out.gif
No Yield, im serius. Im tired of mods locking "Off topic" threads for being pointless.. You know we have had these discussions before.
You tell me what threads you are referring to and I'll tell you exactly why each one was locked.
Yield wrote:
Your just mad that you weren't able to tell the 40 something guy how nice he looked in his googled forum avatar.

LOL! I was watching that thread, shoulda let it go a little longer, atleast till the dude girl replied <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> LOL
Yield wrote:

You're* :3
WHY YOU! :angry2:

YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR IDC! LOLOL

Its been Your for years! Why is it a new buzz correcting it for you're =P LOL

Ima continue to write your and be proud of it! :3
Lom, the reasons stated was "Pointless Thread"..

And you know we have been through this so many times allready, so i see no reason for me to link all the "Locked because o pointless thread" threads.
It does matter because some threads are utterly pointless and serve no purpose even in the off topic thread. If you can not be bothered to at least give reasons why you think the threads, that you wont even list, should not be locked then thats proof enough that they dont need to be unlocked.
Mechman007 wrote:
WHY YOU! :angry2:

YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR IDC! LOLOL

Its been Your for years! Why is it a new buzz correcting it for you're =P LOL

Ima continue to write your and be proud of it! :3
Ur is the new your.