Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main world 2? (an almost useless thread)
Started by [E] Crazelmax

I heard about the second world or ''the new main'' as it's called around december last year lol... it has been coming for a long time that's for sure...
Soon™.
tumblr_m5sm8ni7TF1r0he88.gif

Let's gather round the campfire and sing the new mainworld song

the N-E-W-M-A-I-N-W-O-R-L-D-S-O-N-G song!

And if you don't think we can build spawn faster then you're wrong

but it'll help if you just sing along.

tumblr_lhjwvdgDt81qag7bb.gif
Well on an unrelated note, does anyone else believe Squidward is a bald Kenny G?
Its slow progress with the main world, the actual spawn is a radius of 1500 blocks so its one of the biggest projects minetown has faced. We have a small team working on it but we could always do with more. If you are interested in helping build spawn please message sawine and show him some of your design builds. Its currently down along with the other servers but will be back up to work on along with the other servers the start of october.

I hope this helps answer your question, everyone is excited for the new world and we are all itching to get it opened <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
And for those that don't understand Radius (not calling anyone dumb) it's 3000x3000 blocks wide ;D

Why is it taking so long? You try and fill every space in that area and see how long it takes you xD

It's a huge project, rules will be pretty much identical to the main right now. Don't think it's a different main world with different plugins/etc. Think of it like Main world revamped and 1000x sexier (and untouched)
Lol I would love to help build the spawn, but my minecraft building level is at "small child". So I can build you some wooden structures with no real artistic substance... Give me a piece of paper I can paint you what ever you like, give me minecraft, and you are getting cube houses.