Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] blackdust79 bann appeal (creative)
Started by [E] blackdust79

=============

Username:blackdust79

When you were banned : i dont know

Person who banned you:i dont know

Reason you were banned: griefing the creative server

Server: Creative

=============
i just wanted to say that im sorry for griefing the creative server, i honestly thought it was allowed and there would be no punishment, so im very sorry i do love this server as you see i've been playing for a while. (IDK if this will help me) but i have griefed the creative server before with no punishment, so i thought that nobody cared or that it wasnt against the rules to grief that server.

LONG LIVE MINETOWN

~blackdust79
I write in this thread only, due to the fact that I was the player who reported the Creative Server Griefs.
wrote:
Minetown Rules

By registering an account on minetown.net and by logging in to our server, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understood the rules and agree to follow them. Breaking these rules will result in a punishment determined appropriate by staff, which may be as severe as a permanent ban (account and/or ip).

- General Rules

-- World-Specific Rules

Griefing is anything that is destructive to the work another player has done, whether taking materials or placing them. Creating a player death trap is also considered griefing.

4. Creative Server Worlds

Griefing is not allowed.

PVP is disabled

Clearly, your statement that you did not know not to grief is a lie. To both the players of Minetown and to the Minetown Staff. You have clearly not read the Minetown Rules, and as such I am disappointed in this childish act.

I have been building a ship on the Creative Server. Something I, along with each and every other build on that server, made by someone who put hours of time into the creation of said builds, was put at risk because of your actions? What of the builds now destroyed, due to your actions? That people's work was destroyed just to satisfy your entertainment?

I will allow the staff to pass the verdict as they always have and will do. I simply wanted you to know my disappointment of you.
Give me a few good reason why I should unban someone who purposely choose to destroy others builds? Between you and a few others the damage on the creative was massive! There were hours of rollbacks involved. Do you have any builds on the creative?
i do not have any builds of my own on creative. I do not expect to be unbanned because i now know what i have done is wrong and i will do whatever it takes to get back onto the server, i love this server honestly the best i've ever been on and i've been on many. I am just looking to see if maybe i will ever be unbanned, because i honestly love this server and everybody on it is so nice. Once again not expecting you to unban me because my actions were stupid and i wish i hadnt have done it. ~blackdust
You seem pretty remorseful, but at the same time I would like to see an apology post made towards the players on the creative server and to the mods who had to clean up your mess. After that I will unban in 1 week. Next Sunday.

This is your final chance if I see any other disturbances from you consider yourself perma banned.

Also I would like you to reread the rules to refresh yourself on what you can and can't do.

~Holy
Right away HoleSm0kes! I will start right after you or anybody gives me the names of the people that i have offended and the mods. Thx so much Holy i promiss it will not happen again, as i have just paid 50$ to mt and would not want that to go to a complete waste
A specific list I do not have. I would just like to see a forum post apologizing to the general public.

Thank You

~Holy