Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Zombie] Feedback and Suggestions
Started by [E] Yield

Im absolutely in LOVE with the server. Been playing since day 1 test servers, What kills me mostly is when it rains during the day, the zombies dont die because of daylight and there are twice as many and thats when i really LAG HARD. They group around my house and sometimes its so unbearable i literally cant move from lag, and i have a Extremely good PC. Not many things to suggest. Is it possible to allow people to open chests? I have a few RL friends who i do trust who want to build with me but can only walk on my property not build destroy or open chests. I love it, and I was one of the people who suggested PVP during the night. But im also all for PVP, im aware of the risks at hand and thats what makes it fun.
While standing on your sponge you can enter a command..I forget the command though....But back on topic. Yield idk about the plugin because I also like the idea of sneak attacking at night lol. So i figure if your going to play on the zombie world you should just simply get used to having pvp on. I mean you already get Minetown credits fairly easily so why make it even easier...The zombie server should be a CHALLENGE not something you just logon to to kill a couple zombies and not worry about other players thats just so dull and boring. I also agree with no clans plugin although It would be another credit sync =p.
Also when you walk and eneter a protected area and it pushes you out......That should be removed I mean imagine if eventually enough people played and sponges were placed everywhere...You wouldn't be able to walk anywhere. If we somehow could make it to where players cant pick up items in a protected are or interact with items that would be cool.
^^^good idea but maybe if it was able to be toggled

i think the ideal pvp would be

-PVP on

-PVP off within protected area, even to others that you allowed

-cant attack out of protected area to unprotected player outside area

-or toggle the allowing players to walk through
Alrighty guys, I have tweaked and decided upon quite a few things tonight:

• Chunks claimed using the signs plugin has been refunded and that particular plugin will be disabled Monday morning.
  • Bread drops have been nerfed slightly.
  • Giants now have drops, you'll have to kill one (or a few to see what they are <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f644.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":roll:">:roll:</object> )
  • PvP has been returned to the toggle mode
  • Added a few zombie groups to allow for more unobtainable items (saplings!)
  • The 'deny entry flag' for sponge protected plots will be removed on Friday, plan accordingly! (Chests will remain non-accessible if the player is not added to the field.)
  • I have made a BASIC guide for sponge protections on the wiki, feel free to modify it! http://web.minetown.net/wiki/index.php?title=Zombie_Chunk_Protections
i sugges you add nocheat i am not going to deny doing it but i did activate fly (cause i use it for other things) and it does work just suggesting earlyer today it did not work thx guys
Add randomly spawning chests in the sewers containing some supplies for us sewer dwellers, I'd love you forever
Thank you, yield, thank you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Ok, thats amazing, i was nervous, i was worried people would be able to access my chests! Yield, I love you. Also, sewer stuff would be cool, i never go down into those. Scare me too much.
It is possible to take over a building and stop the zombies from spawning? Iv cleared a few floors and got glowstone lights setup. Seems to stops spawning while I'm there but when I come into the room its got a good chunk of them, not as many as there would be though