Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Taking a break
Started by Unknown User

By taking a break, I mean, being forced to quit for a while due to the amount of lag I get when doing anything.

I've decided that the problem isn't client side, I went as far as to delete the appdata and use a new executable,

Running the .exe as Admin, Realtime Priority, full affinity just to check it wasn't a fault with my computer, but no answers there.

Been using SysMech to cleanup my system, everything seems fine other than minecraft.

Not too sure what it is, Internet speeds are suitable for everything else I'm doing, so until I sort things out, I'm going to be taking a break from minetown to play on Steam.

Any suggestions to what it the problem might be are appreciated.

EDIT: Reset my HomeHub, things are running smoothly now

EDIT: Everything apart form Minetown, my bad.
Maybe could this thread help you :

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=26219
itt's not my fps, I can run fullscreen HD + quandary at 100-150fps quite nicely without using elevated settings, it's my connection to minetown in particular that's causing problems, though it could be SMP in general, I don't play on any other servers atm.
Probably the server, its in Dallas, where are you?

~SN
he cant play any other server its his connection has to be
I said I don't play on any other server's, not I can't play on any other server's, I don't know if the same thing would happen on other server's because I haven't tried.

I'm in scotland atm, though the connection has been fine, even after the server was moved.
Yeah, I have to agree with BP here, the lag is terrible now, lots of downtime lately. Some users think it's because of the Spleef plugin, since it started getting worse about the time that was installed.

I've died 3 times today due to lag, stuff falling out from under me, etc.

From,

Chris.
Could be Spleef plugin.

But aren't we moving to another, more stable server?

Regardless, be back soon BP <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

~SN