Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why am i banned?, is there a problem with the server?
Started by [E] benyboy567

name:benyboy567

i dont know any details about my ban because I just came on my computer today and it says "remember the rule no stealing"????????

the last time i went on i was building a castle with tarantula2, proto101 and joshie0503. You can ask them.

I would also like to know who banned me for NO reason and when this was because i'm sure this is a big mistake.

can a mod pls reply asap, thx
I would also like to mention that i was at the hub yesterday when u couldnt get on and now today im banned and i havent even been on since yesterday.
Please be patient, a member of the ban committee will contact you as soon as one is available and has looked into the reasons for the ban <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> This will get dealt with quickly x
Is my reason for being banned still being look into because it has been a few days now. I am sorry but i am quite an impatient person.

benyboy567
its not your fault. you are unbanned, but the server crashed before it was implemented and the main has been down since then. Until it comes back up we cannot unban you fully from the server. Keep an eye on the main page for an update on the server status. As soon as it is back up i will make sure to unban you.
I checked and you were still banned on the creative server, I'm assuming you tried to go there once and being the last server you tried to log onto, the proxy software tries to put you back in there, which means you can not access any other server. I have unbanned you, so try to log in and let me know if you have any issues.
ok thx, but i have never been on the creative server before.

benyboy567