Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] *FREE* Animated Signature Shop!
Started by [E] KneeHeadToe

can i make a new order
IGN:PkmnMewTwo

Do you want your skin in the sig?:Yes

Donation tags?:$300

Text:Nova Clan Leader

Font:surprise me with ur favorite font

Text animation (explain to me what you want)

Extra animation? (I am new to gifs so I could try this):the eye glow or shine with blue and red

34gpt7k.png
I'm not going to be able to do that. I only know how to shine text. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
sa:C
could u at least make a any animation to the first one
Could u make me a custom sig?
IGN: HunterKiller47

Do you want your skin in the sig?: No.

Donation tags?: Regular Donator, $20.00

Text: I wish the following text to be had in this: For the main title, I wish the 'Country of Japan' as it's own line, starting at the top/middle of the animated flag.

The second line I wish to be said 'Land of the Rising Sun'. This can be at the lower/middle bottom of the animated flag.

Font: Please use Sans Serif (Myriad) with either/both Red and Orange text color.

Text animation (explain to me what you want): I want a flapping/moving Japanese Flag that is superimposed over the picture posted below. I want it medium, so that a decent amount of the picture is still visible. I would like the flag to be semi-transparent as well, if this is not possible then do without.

Extra animation? As I said, a flapping/moving due to the wind animation of a Japanese Flag.

Background image? Gradient? Color?:

3796848812_5b792beaa0.jpg

Summary so that my request does not confuse you = Picture -> Medium sized Animated Flag over Picture (possible transparency) -> Text over Animated Flag = Result.
IGN: Destroyer1239

Do you want your skin in the sig?: I dont care

Donation tags?: im really a 75$ donator but tag is not fixed

Text: Won't go down without a fight

Font: Does not matter what ever looks cool

Text animation (explain to me what you want): on the robots arm possibly have it pop out so its like Won't (disapears) Go (disapears) etc u get what i mean.

Extra animation? (I am new to gifs so I could try this): If u can get his arm hitting another bot or something with the text animation goin at the same time that would be sick if not then idc

Backround image? Gradient? Color?: The robot Atom from Real Steel
fIYFf.gif

there you go HK, tried my best!

The flag looks odd because i couldn't find one with transparent backrounds. So I had to crop it. Hope you like it anyway!
So down his arm, Wont (TAKE OFF WONT) GO (TAKE OFF GO) like that? I will try to find a picture of the robot with enough arm to fit it! wll do tommorow <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>