Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The class you would teach
Started by [E] ronvandorp

alder wrote:
It is as long as minecraft exists <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Minecraft arcitecture exists as long as arcetecture exists.

You make it sound like the arcitecture of minecraft didnt come from the arcitecture of other civilizations.
Exeriti wrote:
alder wrote:
It is as long as minecraft exists <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Minecraft arcitecture exists as long as arcetecture exists.

You make it sound like the arcitecture of minecraft didnt come from the arcitecture of other civilizations.

Well thats obvious but Minecraft architecture follows different physics than the world we live and build on so Minecraft architecture will only last as long as Minecraft keeps its physics/exists
Idiots Guide to Redstone (aka how to turn your house into a disco!)
"How to do Nothing"

I am a champ at it.

to-do-list-nothing.jpg
"Not Giving A Fuck 420"
The Art of Evil 101 - How to be Evil
Human Sexuality: How to determine if She is a He
alder wrote:
Well thats obvious but Minecraft architecture follows different physics than the world we live and build on so Minecraft architecture will only last as long as Minecraft keeps its physics/exists

Build a spacestation - Inspirasion from an invented Sci-fi civilization.

Build a floating castle - Inspiration from a book, or a fantacy video game.

Build a town - Inspiration from a modern civilization

Build a medival town - Inspiration from medival civilization.

No matter what you make in minecraft, the idea is taken from a civilizations arcitecture, invented for a book/movie or an actual civilization. It will allways be something you have seen before, and therefore it can not be its own arcitecture. Dragging the diffrent physics of the minecraft world is not an valid argument.

I will not rest my case until the wrong have be undone.
Exeriti just shut up now -_- We do not care for your opinion on what another player can or can't teach in a made up forum game. So just quit it.

I'd probably teach "The art of Minecraft Tree Farms"
"How to run from Coffeey, ThaBigDawg, Tprezzle or other PVPers whilst in the end efficiently and fast"

"How to hide from creepers 103"

"How to harass Madster top 10"