Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Exeriti's Playground
Started by Unknown User

Exeriti's Playground
Welcome to my personal playground!

Be decideing to play here, you decide to play by my rules!

:omgonoz: Gifs! For everyone!
:omgonoz:

Post funny gifs and pictures to entertain others!

Found a cool video? Share it with us! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

Because of my last thread, which got taken down, me and my

thread is in no way responsible for any offencive

clips, gifs, pictures or statements. If its found offensive:

Dont shoot the messager, delete the post, not the thread.

:laderp: Lets get started, shall we? :laderp:

Found this while browsing for Game of Thrones vids. Enjoy!
:warning: Warning! If you are in any kind of dispute with me, Exeriti, i suggest you do not post on this thread, even if your commenting someone elses post. My thread, my area. :warning:
Due to the situation this thread created prior, I want to forewarn both the thread's poster and anyone that posts here that a) you are responsible for the content you post, b) by posting here you play by minetown rules (Most notably, the second bullet point of the first rule), and if this thread becomes responsible for a large amount of content whose primary purpose is to be offensive, incite anger, or negatively affect forum-goers' experience, we will not hesitate to remove it.
Well, just wanna state that racism is not allowed, so please dont post that shit so my Playground dont get pulled down again. Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Clearly Darth's post has scared people from posting here.

Not I good sir!
290759_o.gif
One of my favorite scenes from my favorite movie:

214685_o.gif
403319_392860920784751_1741664269_n.jpg

anti-obama-ads.jpg
jjd712 wrote:

anti-obama-ads.jpg

Should read "Thanks Romney! You spent my lunch money, allowance, my inheritance, 35 years of future paychecks and my retirement on the rich! You Jerk!"

Vote Barack Obama!

Lol honestly blame it on the current president for all the problems in the world..