Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Admin Jobs
Started by Unknown User

So... I've been thinking. Everyone is always scuttling about, asking every admin they can to do stuff for them, so I have an idea. How about we make specific jobs belong to specific admins, like some admins might be protection admins, one might take care of ban appeals, with a secondary selected official in case the original admin cannot be on minetown for a bit, some might handle griefalerts, ETC. Thoughts, guys?
deleted
I dont think it would work because we are not all online at the same time and some admins could go

"ahh thats not my task to do this...."
Yeah I agree with what sawine said, only way this would work is if we were all on at the same time which we arent. Good idea though.
How about we make Draed an admin, and he is in charge of ban appeals, protection, taking care of griefs, grief alerts, checking inventories, scouting for dupers, checking in on people to look for thieves, and the rest of us will be in charge of making sure he does a good job?
he cant do that alone.... but one must take sacrafices for the team.
He seems to really want these things to get done more efficiently. Obviously he wouldn't be posting stuff like that if he wasn't better at it. </sarcasm>
I really would love to do that JP, in all honesty, even if it was sarcasm. Being a one man wrecking machine sounds fun :3
I'm sure you would, until you got a barrage of HEY CAN YOU PROTECT MY STUFF ZOMG SOMEONE GRIEFED MY HOUSE and chat would be DRAED DRAED DRAED DRAED DRAED all day. And every other admin and mod would be watching your every move.
That'd be epic. Some dude would be all like OMG COME PROTECT MY HOUSE!!!!!!! and Id TP and see it was total shit, like, three blocks high and four blocks wide, then I'd stare at him just long enough for comical effect, then tell him 'No' and blow it up. I love doing things for other people :3