Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 2 years ago...
Started by [E] GACKT

Minetown was a little server with an average of 30 people online everyday, extremely close community, everyone knew each other. Now that I think back to that Minetown and how it is now, it's mind blowing! We have a space station that connects all the worlds, I literally can't comprehend it. I'm only thinking about it now because people always say I'm lingering on the old days.

Makes me also think what state would the server be in if sawine never took ownership. Should post more of my in depth thoughts on the GOT more.

Ahh <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

the memories man .. The fun / drama maaan
and all those memories eaten by jallafs hard drive...
Nick663 wrote:
and all those memories eaten by jallafs hard drive...

Lol.

Even for me, it's crazy to think of all the new additions to Minetown making it a more enjoyable community. i mean stemming from the main server to a pvp server then to a creative, etc. and to think we have a space station that connects us to even more servers that there is to play. It's mine blowing. I can't wait to see what else is in store for the future.