Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Robertfox ban appeal
Started by [E] Robertfox

Robertfox wrote:
To be perfectly honest with you guys I can only remember segments of what happened last night,All i remember fully is that i got banned.So Dobs if im Unbanned il give you back twice as much as what got takin from you,And Sawine i cant remember who i was with last night so I cant really help you with that.

P.S(Take in to consideration i was drunk last night)

I personally promise that i will never let that happen again guys.

Thanks for reading anyway,

Rob.

To be honest, I've been drunk several times my life, and the few times I dont remember... I wasnt in the shape to be able to actually play something...

but anyway, its kinda not the debate here... I'll see with Cody if you deserve another chance.

If you would remember who stole the most, it would greatly increase your chances.
I've been drunk and played games, done stupid shit on WoW that I would regret later on, but that doesn't make you any less responsible. It's the same as drinking and driving. You chose to drink, you didn't have someone to drive for you, it is your fault. The cops aren't going to just let you off the hook.
No i was honestly drunk,I would not use a stupid excuse like that to get out of the ban I understand that I stole things last night but I am willing to give who ever I may have took from twice as much as was takin because this server is better then most ive seen arround.

Im very sorry if i have upset anyone during this,I really am.

We will give you another chance... dont screw up this time.

You will be on the watchlist.

Unbanned.
Thank you guys very much,Wont happen again.
I better not see any complain from other players about you. Play safe.
Honestly, he did sound kinda loopy on mumble.

~SN