Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Robertfox ban appeal
Started by [E] Robertfox

Username:Robertfox

When you were banned : (Date.) 05/01/2011

Person who banned you: Sawine

Reason you were banned:

I was banned for stealing and I understand that its wrong,But i took a few redstone things,But that was it!!

(If) I get another chance I will honestly say i will never do anything that will break any of the rules that this server has.

Thanks anyway.
Well... since I hear you laugh your ass off since the last 20 minutes on mumble....

I'll let you have a day of reflexion.... and see what the others admin think about it....

Oh and I just heard you stole the rebels ? lol thats doesnt help your case.....

oh no dobs is going to Fudge you up once he knows

I was not there 1 damn hour, and you guys raided my chest, stole my building materials (coal) So your " some Redstone " thingy doesnt stand.

On 3 damn days, everything i made got griefed, and stolen.

End of the line. For me you deserve perma ban.
robert give it back if u did y shouldent steal

(ya i know im a whats u call it i cant remember <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> )
If you only took redstone, tell me who took all the stuff, it might help your case.
To be perfectly honest with you guys I can only remember segments of what happened last night,All i remember fully is that i got banned.So Dobs if im Unbanned il give you back twice as much as what got takin from you,And Sawine i cant remember who i was with last night so I cant really help you with that.

P.S(Take in to consideration i was drunk last night)

I personally promise that i will never let that happen again guys.

Thanks for reading anyway,

Rob.
That was a lame excuse.

"I was drunk that night"

BULLLLLLLLLL.

Who the hell gets drunk to play minecraft
XxCrialxX wrote:
That was a lame excuse.

"I was drunk that night"

BULLLLLLLLLL.

It's better than " i just wanted to see if it was protected "
I know, but I want to know if he made that up to increase his chances of getting unbanned