Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Eating your hard drive since 1996.
Started by [E] dead [1]

mPtK3.png

Yep its real..

gg
What.. What are you doing to yourself...?
Ask the hard drive >_>
at least its not alll red
Looks like you butchered it... you say that hard drive's 16 years old?!
lol my comment was deleted? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
Is that a defrag picture cause I should do that because my computer is killing me with this mine raft error crashes
Not bad at all, it could even be worse, right?
Its ok, jallaf Look on the bright side...

WhatItDo wrote:
Is that a defrag picture cause I should do that because my computer is killing me with this mine raft error crashes

If you don't know: When a computer gets a file, it places it wherever it can; it'll put pieces here and there, and often makes it take a little longer to retrieve the file when it's needed or requested. When you defrag a drive, it takes all those pieces, and puts them together; hence "Defragmenting" the fragments of the files. If it is not done routinely, then it can cause your computer to run slower, and when done after a long period, *can* considerably increase speed. My guess would be that your Minecraft errors are probably not relative to your drive's fragmentative state. (Yes, I made that word up. Like a bawss.)