Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server Sigs and logo on the way.
Started by Unknown User

trollololololol
What theme do we want for the sig, cody? Like, make it creepy, make it dramatic, actiony, ECT?
Also Broly, tok says that he uses the ones from Deviant Art and Planet Render.
That is awesome. We should promote more artists on our server. What happened to the pixel art challenge someone was planning?
That was being run by a 12 year old JP... really wasn't going to happen.
im not 12 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> im just lazy :/
Draed, that's not necessary. You could just say that you don't think it is going to go through, or that that person decided not to go through with it; although it is generally true that not as many young people are mature, I am certain that the majority of adults feel a false sense of maturity when comparing themselves to children. There are some people on this server that are even younger than me that I have a great deal of respect for, and then there's 26-year-olds that just troll and insult people.
'Troll and insult people' says the guy who copied my avatar to make me angry... And it was the truth. It was forgotten about. Sparkz can take a joke, unlike some people
26 years old people should be mature enough to get past the Troll and Angry phase. Just sayin.
There are 40 year olds who troll, and I have certain medical conditions (normally kept in check) that make stopping rage a difficulty for me. Everyone trolls, dobs. Some to a higher degree like Slug or Catman, some just for messing around like me with sparks.