Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] talk about a dream
Started by [E] daniel1995

Happyworm360 wrote:
Drae Ain't doing anything wrong, But if you want to sound like a two year old slug, then be my guest.

BaDDah ZooF 2 yr OLdZ Canot EVEN TipE u Tink u CaAn TIPE but U no no evn fo how 2 Do 1 MOkE kin FOKAH!

~S8

what i can translate he is saying "wow i think you should be banned i never even broke any rules if you read the rules you will see that i didnt break any.

the one before the one next me mine

BaDDah ZooF 2 yr OLdZ Canot EVEN TipE u Tink u CaAn TIPE but U no no evn fo how 2 Do 1 MOkE kin FOKAH!

my translate

boodah is? 2 years old cannot even type u think u caaaan type but you no no even to how two do one bacardi on the rocks foo!@
Piggy, you make slightly more sense then slug -.-
Guys knock it off, stop being douchebags.

I'd kill to have that voice. I'd totally just walk around making everything I say seem dramatic and important.
Sorry Broly...

Anyway, yeah that dude's voice is awesome. Great video <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
BROLY MAXIMUM wrote:
Guys knock it off, stop being douchebags.

I'd kill to have that voice. I'd totally just walk around making everything I say seem dramatic and important.

yAH BroLY I agRee wit U idk kNo whY dese guYZ TiNK dey CaN D-rail 1 TREAd cuz DEY h8rs ON mi VoiCezZ jus CUZ im 9!!..>~.1

BaDDaH ZROOF U 1 BAdAh i Lik FUcuuU U iN D abuthole

~S8
I wish it was possible to mute slugs posts or at least make me not see them.

Broly, I tried to get on topic, but it didn't work
I ALMOST forgot what this thread was about.

~WW
topic now or i ban you all from site =]