Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ObminiumCity Up For Bid - DonkeyyKong
Started by [E] donkeyykong

Hey Minetowners!

My Old City (ObminiumCity) hasn't been active for a while and I was looking to sell it

It's a really unique city if you would like to see the city /warp ObminiumCity and you'll be there ^^

Well actually not really sell it but more have people bid on it hopefully it gets a good number of bids, it's a nice city, it needs a lot of love from the new updates :3 Havn't worked on it since 1.9 Beta so show it some new blocks <3

There are some rules of buying the city

1. You must change the name once buying the city due to me making a new ObminiumCity in the future

2. There are some things that will be coming with me to the new ObminiumCity, 2 things I think the OCInfo and My public four sheep spawners

3. And the houses I am currently selling in the city, are still aloud to be sold by me (I'm selling them and I'm getting the money for them)

Some features in the city

Hotel, Plently of houses, Huge Boat, OCSkyLands, OCWaterPlots, DKSpleef (My first spleef.) (Please never take that down, That was my first event I ever made. It means a lot to me) And much, much more..

Starting price for the city will start at 5,000MTC

If you want to bid write your bid down below and once again if you would like to see the city and spectate, there is a warp there (/Warp ObminiumCity)

Thanks for reading !

-Donkeyy <3

Starting teh bid at 6k
Milk at 6k! Any more bidders?
when is the bid going till? (put in OP plz)

12k :shock2:
$13k
Btw guys this bid will be over on 9/20/2012 9 days from now, so get your bids in now ^^ and keep an eye out for new bidders <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Zionia at 20k! Any higher bidders?