Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] Noixo

Username: mattwhi

When you were banned : 5th of jan

Person who banned you: dobs

Reason you were banned: i got baned because i was farming the lights of the nether but i didnt know that. i didnt know that i wasnt suppose too and im sorry.

We are always ready to give a Second chance, But not a third.

Few days ago XxCrialXx Banned you for stealing gold and iron ingots from som1.

Today I see you griefing the neither, to Use for yourself, And when i tped to you and asked to stop, you did nothing. I had to kick you for you to stop.

The rules on the server are simple. If it's not yours. Dont grief. And with common sense, you know what raritys like those dont just appear on the map. It's some1 property. So it's classified as griefing. Sorry.

It's my oppinion, If by any chance any other admin or mod Does'nt approve my decision, you might be able to rejoin the server.
I thought 2 bans meant perm ban... Oh well.
CatMan wrote:
I thought 2 bans meant perm ban... Oh well.

That's what i mean. But You know, the "ban" i made could be contested.

I mean, We're not going to give a third chance, but if some1 contest my ban and the facts are right. That would be my fault, Not his.
but i didnt know and i wasnt looking at the chat when i did see it i did stop that was when u kicked me.
Mattwhi, don't play dumb. I warned you early this morning not to farm the nether when you were. So don't say that you didn't know you weren't supposed to.
i agree bye bye
this is bull its not like i duped or anything
If the nether would not have been created or would have been protected... you would not be in this situation....

But broly said he warned you twice....

So i just dont know what do to with this ban,... I'll let some1 else decide.
anyway what was so special about the nether anyway basicly noone knows about it so whats to point of having it?