Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Starting up a town
Started by [E] evboi

I was wondering if anyone wants to start up a town in a far way location from the spawn. Now the idea is still in the designing stages and I could do with a lot of help. Now we will be making hotels, farms, shops etc. most houses will be ready built or come with a chest and building materials. I will share all stuff earned equaly between everyone who helps.

For more infomation contact me via:

or Aim: evanlol1

or on here
Is the town independent or part of a faction?

Could you also mark the place on

the worldmap?
If it isnt a seperate faction i will offer you land on the populus atrums land for a low price
Alternatively to Populus Atrum, there is the Espero faction; we have beautiful, resource-rich land and plenty of building space, included with 48 other people in the faction to help.
really jp??? my faction is still growing and we need more members
Bandwagon Time! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

The Southern Empire has a large area of currently undeveloped land to the south of the map. Expansive beaches, deserts, and forests are in abundance.

Currently, only one city is built in the Southern Empire, and we are looking for more cities to secure our hold in the South.

Come Visit Oasis /warp Oasis and I'll show you around if you're interested.

Regards,

~Eissaye~ - Consul of the Southern Empire
bjc825 wrote:
really jp??? my faction is still growing and we need more members

I didn't mean to be rude. Of course you guys can join too! Hehehe ;D
Another town D:

We have so many towns now. Much are not even populated. And some are damn awesome. and we keep building somes lol
I would be happy to set up a sister town to one of your guys one!
Or... instead of paying other people resources... you could keep walking and walking and walking and walking til you get a nice spot, and build there. Just a suggestion.