Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Most Anticipated Titles '12
Started by [E] GACKT

GACKT wrote:
You know it doesn't matter when it comes out, most titles we are excited about come out early spring 2013, so if you like you can post some of them as well.

Well yes, but with no launch date, we can only use blizzards definistion of 'Soon'

As defined by Blizzard Entertainment: "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."
Danni The Elder Scrolls Online was announced recently. It has been in development for five years and it releases in 2013
Halo 4

Borderlands 2

Star Wars 1313

Nascar The Game

NFS: Most Wanted

I like fps and street racing... Not much for MMO, and I've been playing MidnightCLub: LA for the past week... Why didn't I buy it four years ago?! Love my Camaro Concept DUB edition <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
DanniDorrito wrote:
I dislike this thread title, each time I scan homepage and latest threads I keep thinking this says 'Most anticipated titties '12'

Back on topic, theres nothing really this year that I'm anticipating. I'm looking forward to the day a Skyrim MMO comes out but recently I found out theres a Pokemon MMO which has just made my day. So with Pokemon, GW2 and Minecraft I'm pretty set until something extremely epic comes out like a Skyrim MMO <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I think we should all be worried about the Elders Scroll MMO, They've been developing it for 5 years and now their probably looking at SWTOR and thinking "we need to learn from that" to prevent it from happening it to them. If you are unaware of what is going on with SWTOR, it's player base is below a million players and falling steadily and it's now becoming free to play, it was pretty much a failure, they are losing more money then they put into developing it.
jjd712 wrote:
GACKT wrote:
You know it doesn't matter when it comes out, most titles we are excited about come out early spring 2013, so if you like you can post some of them as well.

Well yes, but with no launch date, we can only use blizzards definistion of 'Soon'

As defined by Blizzard Entertainment: "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

I don't know what you're talking about, Blizzard was never mentioned, what Blizzard develops in the Game Industry is practically separate from most studios and publishers, specially with mostly PC base games that take 5+ years for them to develop.

I'm not a PC gamer to anyone who thinks that by the way. I own consoles, I have only Macs so I am unable to run most PC games. I don't like PC gaming anyway, I prefer consoles because it's easier and more convenient.
GTA V looks ridiculously amazing... (Cliche, but it looks awesome)

official-screenshot-3.jpg

gta_5_screenshot_2_thumb.jpg

xl_GTA-5-Lifestyle-624.jpg

What's not to love?
Oh god, Bf3 armoured kill (really REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY excited about this, the maps are huge, i can fucking dominate in jets), blops2, gtav (although it might be next year) trouble in terrorist town's out and i still need to get that, the runescape EOC update (call me sad idgaf) re6, THE OUYA DON'T EVER FORGET THAT OUYA, plus a shitload of arcade games

also, rumour is theres a trials evolution dlc coming and its free, but unconfirmed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
PredSpread wrote:
Oh god, Bf3 armoured kill (really REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY excited about this, the maps are huge

Got it on Xbox already, everything is pretty much vehicle based and it feels like everything is new (Which everything is), The next two map packs are going to have to have alot in them to beat Armoured Kill <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>