Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lildyl77's Ban Appeal
Started by [E] lildyl77

=============

Username: Lildyl77

When you were banned : (Date.) ??/??/???? A.K.A a long time ago maybe 2 years or more

Person who banned you: I Don't Know

Reason you were banned: I Forget

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) Sorry i do not know what this means so i will just say Main

P.S: i was banned roughly 2 years ago so i just forgot about this server and i remember how great it was so i tried coming back on thinking i would be unbanned and it said pre 1.2.3 import and i couldn't log on so please consider unbanning me

=============
Your previous permaban was issued Oct 11th 2011 (almost 1 year ago). Considering it has been such a long period and the method of ban appeals has changed, I will bring this to a discussion with the ban committee to determine if we should offer you another chance. I have gone through all of your previous appeals, posts, and player history and will be using that in conjunction with other staff members opinions on considering your return.

In the mean time, to help you in your case, I would recommend responding with an appology for your past behavior and please explain how you have changed as a person to ensure so that you will never do what you have in the past. I will ensure you that should you be banned again, there will not be another chance. PLease take the time to consider if you truly have changed and will be a positive member of our community. After I see your responce and have a chance to speak with the committee, I will reply soon.
Okay well i am sorry for any previous bad behaviour i have done i am very sorry and i really have matured and don't act like im 4 and fuck everybody's life up by trolling and what not i have been getting better and truely apologize for what ever i have done in the past.
I will share this post in our discussion. Please be patient as this ban is being handled as a special case and may take a bit longer than normal appeals.
okay thank you for all your work and i thank everybody else involved with this and i cant wait to see if i get unbanned or not
any updates or anything going on? any news of my unban
we will be closing our discussion this weekend. From the looks of it at this point we may lift your ban so long as you are patient for it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> You will have the full responce on sunday
okay thank you
any update so far <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> cant wait for the result sorry for asking again but i really wanna know xD
unless someone from ban committee has somehting to add, your sentence looks good. I a giving them until saturday to put fortha nything else they wish to say then will give you the verdict on sunday when i log in in the mornin