Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Song Titles
Started by [E] Ruairidh888

I used a MAGNUM on BF3 today and I crashed my jet so had to RUN TO THE HILLS.

Then... A guy crept up behind me but I turned round in a BLUR and knifed him.

That gave me position away so had to move but got SPOTTED and died trying to GET AWAY

If I had of had a YELLOW SUBMARINE I would have gotten away to FIGHT ANOTHER DAY

And I do SWEAR all these songs exist <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
BARNEY626 wrote:
I used a MAGNUM on BF3 today and I crashed my jet so had to RUN TO THE HILLS.

Then... A guy crept up behind me but I turned round in a BLUR and knifed him.

That gave me position away so had to move but got SPOTTED and died trying to GET AWAY

If I had of had a YELLOW SUBMARINE I would have gotten away to FIGHT ANOTHER DAY

And I do SWEAR all these songs exist <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Are the yellow ones faster or something
Yeah

About 27%

Plus they SUBMERGE a lot quicker
This thread is dumb because the chances of a sentence you make containing the name of a song is very high.

An example is the amount of song names are actually in the sentence above, and this one itself.
we must Rise Against and wave our Red Flags
If my iPad could type Japanese I'd blow this thread up with HATSUNE MIKU,cuz I CANT STOP myself from listening to her songs.They are FUCKING PERFECT <3

LOL
justine214iscool wrote:
If my iPad could type Japanese I'd blow this thread up with HATSUNE MIKU,cuz I CANT STOP myself from listening to her songs.They are FUCKING PERFECT <3

LOL

I love this ^^ You are a genius with great taste in music. You'd make an epic DJ
Heck yea!! Poke,GLAD YOU CAME to reply to my post.My cell and iPod is stuffed with Mikus songs,Its NO SURPRISE someone so tasteful like u plays MC,the other day I noticed somones sigi was Code Geass....
YNuff said
justine214iscool wrote:

LOL

Ur iPad can type japanese...

Stop LYING