Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] Noixo

Username: mattwhi

When you were banned : 3 of january

Person who banned you: XxCrailxX

Reason you were banned: I got banned because i stole 6 gold ignots from a shop in crescent. I know it was wrong but i took it because the currency is gold and i could of bought a few things with it. im really sorry from what i did and if i could come back i would never do it again and i will help the person i stole from to make or improve the shop but if you dont want me near him or wont lift the ban i understand.

You knew it was wrong to grief into someone's home or shop, and you even stole his gold ingots. Adios probably dislikes you about the incident. It was right for you to give it back, so we're giving you another chance, but if you grief or steal from someone again, you will be banned forever.

Unbanned.
You're lucky it was crial. I hate this guys that admit they knew its wrong, but they do it anyway just because they want gold.
I agree, but there is no conscience in an online game <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>