Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Your minecraft story
Started by [E] Natedog85137

I was suddenly born into a new world. Full of trees and frolicking animals at play. My instinct told me to collect wood, so I started to collect wood. As soon as I was satisfied with the wood I collected, I was suddenly filled with the knowledge on how to make tools. I soon found myself with a wooden pickaxe, shovel, and a sword. I started exploring this strange world and found a black substance in the rocks. Instinct told me to mine the rock out so I mined all of it along with some of the stone from the wall. I soon made some torches with the coal. Suddenly it started to get dark. I was frightened at the growls and howls of the creatures of the night. I ran inside a cave and lit it up with my torches. I closed the cave off and relaxed. That is where I slept the night. When I awoke, I broke a hole in the cave and saw it was noon. I crawled out and was greeted by a green creature walking toward me. I walked up to him and he started hissing. As soon as I knew it, he exploded in front of me and I was pushed away on the ground. As I got back up, I felt a stinging pain going through my body. That was the first pain I ever felt. I limped along in the forest and my stomach growled. I needed food. And fast. I looked around and saw a pig by his self. I walked up to him and he stared at me. I told him I was sorry and ended his life swiftly. I got what was left of the pig and ate it all, the pain in my body going away. I looked around the forest more and found a cave beside some trees. I went in and saw a bony creature standing there. The way he stared at me said he meant business. So I ran in and was instantly shot with a arrow. I yelled in pain and hit the creature with my sword and he fell to my knees. I limped deeper in the cave and found a new kind of mineral in the cave. It was reddish pink and looked interesting, so I mined it from the walls. I got my wood and crafted a bench to work on, and made a furnace. I grabbed the coal I had and threw it in the furnace. I then put the mineral in and it turned into a bar. I smelted the rest and I used it to make tools. I built a little house in the cave around my stuff, and continued my way into the cavern. I soon heard groans and saw a green man walking toward me. I wielded my sword and hit him back until he died. I continued on and saw something yellow in the walls. I mined it and figured out it was gold. I put it in my bag and continued on. While I was mining more coal, a spider attacked me from behind and bit me. I hit it back with my sword as it bit me again. As it fell, It dropped a silky substance that I picked up. I put it in my bag and continued. I came to the end of the cave and mined under myself. After a while of mining, I fell into a deep cavern and hurt myself. It was hard to breathe and the pain was unbearable. I walked along and saw a light in the cave. I then saw lava pouring out of the walls, along with a blue mineral stuck in the wall beside it. I quickly mined it and put it in my bag. I turned around and saw 2 more green creatures coming toward me. I backed against the wall and prepared to fight. I fought them back and killed them swiftly. As I collected the powdery material they dropped, I heard a hissing behind me and a explosion blasted me into the wall. As I laid against the wall, the pain in my body was easing away. I saw a bright light coming from a hole in the cave as it beamed down on me. I took a deep breath and slumped against the wall.

I died.

Please rate my story and feel free to make your own! c: <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Brilliant.
I looked behind me, and there was a Creeper. He said " NICE HOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Then he left my house and went to blow up the spawn.

The End.

DERP TO LATEST THREADS
Punching trees gives me wood.
Sometimes my wood splits into 4 straight planks. Then i light them on fire and make it brighter in my house. All white stone.
I turned around.

"Thats a nice EVERYTHING you have there!"

SSSSS.....

~SN
haha SN funny bro!

~NT
Omg I agree with NT, SN's one is really funny!

~WW
I agree with SN, WW, and NT.

~S8