Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Black Ops II
Started by [E] #PredSpread

Trailer looked to futuristic to be black ops, ill get is eventually, but only once its been out for a few months <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
black ops 2 is set in the future =_=
I want my COD3 Springfield back!!! i used to be able to hit people on the run i wish they will make a COD3 wepons pack for future games... they should add sawords and a bow and arrow <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Why bother? I still have COD4
If people don't pound on it for being really repetitive like every other COD game since 4 theres a small chance I may get it.
I agree completely with most people saying COD is copy and paste and is basically an update of the previous game in the series. One thing I have always liked about the COD games developed by Treyarch is that they seem to make an effort to put a different experience in each one of their games. From what I understand blops 2 will be balanced for competitive multiplayer so, I will be buying it for that reason. Plus, who doesn't love killing zombies? I find myself praying for a zombie apocalypse some days (not really). After MW3 I will not be buying another Infinityward developed COD. Absolutely hated it.

P.S Halo 4 FTW!

-Hayden :crazy:
i think they need to add some medieval weapons like bows and other random things that you can pick up i think you also should be able to pick up objects and use them as cover or barricades they need to make the game more real... perhaps the halo equivalent of assassination should be human shields idk (that may not be kid appropriate)... just my thoughts.

Edit: Ps i still want my Springfield back.