Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Black Ops II
Started by [E] #PredSpread

Opinions on Black Ops 2?

I'm getting it - although I think it will suck.

If you're not because you think it will suck, why?

Post your reasons below ! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Im getting the game, I think BO2 will be a fantastic title. They are changing things around, New create a class 10 point system, Dont want a primary weapon? No problem. New multi team battles, Potentially 6 3 player teams in one Team death match? Sounds amazing to me! Removing of the COD points and adding in Party games like gun game and others.

I can see why people are freaking about about this being a bad game, it takes place in the future, i get it. but it only takes place like 10 years in the future.

Maybe i like the idea of starting fresh, i play cod quite competitively so if anyone ever wants to team up or go head to head, let me know!

Ohten40oz - XBL
Anything can be better than the horrible games infinity ward makes. after cod 4 they just S*&# the bed.
Well since the servers down, Anyone wanna play cod? haha
I'm getting black ops 2 for ps3 only for the zombies that's the only cool thing that I find fun In blackops and it's supposed to be even bigger than this year can't wait.
I am only getting it for Nazi Zombies. That part of the game looks sick! However, the futuristic gameplay coupled with crappy graphics are gonna make a crap campaign and multiplayer in my opinion. Other than zombies, the last two COD games have been disappointing to me because Black Ops didnt have a great multiplayer and MW3 (otherwise known as MW2.2) was a slightly modified version of an earlier game.
Because I won't give my money to Activision. All they care about at this point is milking the rest of the franchise for all the money they can possibly get before it crashes and burns, now if they actually cared about keeping the franchise popular they would change the formula up a but like they did after CoD 4.
It's the best game up to date.

Definetly getting it!!!
I said "Screw Black Ops II, cause it's gonna mostly like MW3 and BO" And got my Halo 4 preorder <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Whoa thats a lot of comments... And so fast