Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] fooshy122

Sorry guys I was asleep.

Okay, I was on when JP say you going through chests, etc. Then later in the day, I got a grief alert of you breaking sponge. I tp'd to him, and he was taking down the giraffe (not sure which city that was, can't remember. But it's the one with the sponge giraffe). I asked him what he was doing and he just stood there. Since he had been causing trouble earlier, I told him he was getting a ban, and that he could appeal it on the forum. I figured it was pretty reasonable.
This was fair broly. These guys who say 'I was banned for doing nothing!' are gigantic liars. I've seen them all the time on CC, this one is a little better, he can at least form a sentence, but Broly had good reason to ban him.
lololol the sponge giraffe was made by slug.
Slug seems to have a lot of rare/unfarmable blocks <.<
Such as?
The diamond shirt on your dick monument? The sponge?
Don't you know that Cody SELLS SPONGE? And it was like 20 sponge or something.

Also, all of the diamond that we got was accumulated by the 4 of us (Joshersz, WesleyWingz, NERDYtimmy, and I). Most of the diamond is from the disbanded Diamond Faction, who had an insane amount of diamond.

Anyways, is it any of your business? Are you a mod or an admin? Why don't you screw off and stop spamming to get your post count up.
I'm not spamming. Stop getting defensive and trying to insult me. You know just as well as everyone else that Ateam duped, it is better safe than sorry. As said by sawine, there is no way all that diamond is legit. I had no idea about this giraffe, how big it was or where, just found it odd. No need to get upset
Has this been resolved broly? I don't want to hear from draednar.